The amendment of Lease No. PRC 8651.9, a General Lease - Public Agency Use, of lands, effective August 22, 2008, to 1) amend and extend the lease term to May 31, 2012, 2) amend the description of the lease premises to include an additional 0.03 acre of sovereign land, and 3) amend the authorized use to include installation of a buried pipeline, outfall diffuser and temporary installation of a submersible pump in the existing test slant well in connection with Phase three of the Dana Point Ocean Desalination Project.
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.