Public/Quasi Public and Land Intensive Agriculture
The project proposes to restore the function of the Asbury Creek diversion to resume seasonal contribution to the water supply to the Center. The project would include the removal and replacement of the existing damaged diversion structure, and the replacement of the damaged/destroyed diversion pipeline. The California Department of Fish and Game is executing a Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement Number 1600-2008-0086-R3 pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project Applicant, Department of Developmental Services.
California Department of Developmental Services
1600 Ninth Street, Rm 340
Sacramento, CA 95814
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.