Undeveloped land, Caltrain Station, Vacant Auto-Dealership
Z: Highway Service Commercial
GP: MU, Medium Density
A Planned Development (PD) to three separate interrelated projects:
1. San Carlos Transit Village Mixed-Use Project: located on the northern 6.26 acres of the Railroad Corridor, extending from northern boundary of Assessor's Parcel Number 050-055-020 on the north, to south of San Carlos Avenue, would include up to 265 multiple-family dwelling units and 28,979 square feet of commercial space in eight new buildings (the buildings are numbered north to south). The Project site is bisected by Holly Street; Buildings 1 to 4 are to the north of Holly Street, and Buildings 5 to 8 would be located to the south of Holly Street.
2. The Multi-Modal Transit Center: The Transit Center would extend south from the Mixed-Use Project to Arroyo Avenue and includes a 226-space commuter parking lot with bus stops, bus layover parking areas, shuttle stops, shared car parking, commuter pick-up and drop off areas, and taxi waiting areas.
3. The South Railroad Corridor: To implement the updated land use designation for the Railroad Corridor in the San Carlos 2030 General Plan, and the City Council Resolution 2003-79, the remaining southern portion of the Railroad Corridor (the "South Railroad Corridor") is included as part of the PD Plan. No new development is proposed for this area.
San Francisco Bay, Bedmont Creek, Bedmont Slough, Pulgas Creek
Notice of Determination
City of San Carlos
Approving Agency Role
Final Environmental Document Available at
Community Development Department, 600 Elm Street, San Carlos CA 94070
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.