Long Range Transportation Planning Strategy Program
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
The Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP) consists of proposed future transportation improvement projects, including mainline highways, interchanges, regional roadway improvements, bus transit, rail corridor improvements, bicycle facilities, and intelligent transportation systems (ITS), in and around Santa Clara County.
Environmental Programs & Resources Management
3331 North First Street, Building B-2
San Jose, CA 95134
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.