Creekview Project (California Endangered Species Act Incidental Take Permit No. 2081-2014-074-02 (ITP)).
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Roseville, City of (City of Roseville)
- Document Title
- Creekview Project (California Endangered Species Act Incidental Take Permit No. 2081-2014-074-02 (ITP)).
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- This proposed Project involves the development of 95 acres of undeveloped land into a residential development which includes 37 acres of permanent open space including lot C61, a park site and lot C50, one of the lots comprising the Northern Preserve and 58 acres of development of Villages C1-C4 which includes 264 single family lots, completion of Benchmark Drive to the western Project boundary, wet and dry utilities, and recreational frontage and bike trails on both the Northern Preserve and the adjacent creek south of the villages. The Project will result in the permanent impact of 0.10 acres that is occupied by Boggs Lake hedge-hyssop (Gratiola heterosepala). The Project is expected to result in incidental take of Boggs Lake hedge-hyssop, which is designated as an endangered species under the California Endangered Species Act. The ITP referenced above as issued by CDFW authorizes incidental take of species listed under CESA that may occur as a result of Project implementation.
- Contact Information
Califomia Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW)
North Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 406-4311
- Cross Streets
- north of Phillip Road in the City of Roseville, Placer County.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- The EIR prepared by the lead agency for the Project is available to the general public at the office location listed above for the lead agency. CDFW’s administrative record of proceedings related to the incidental take permit is available to the public for review at CDFW’s regional office.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2008032017_2081-2014-074-02 PDF 278 K 2081-2014-074-02_CEQA_Findings PDF 221 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.