Implementation Projects on Livestock Facilities to Reduce Nutrient, Sediment and Pathogen Pollution
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Resource Conservation District, Monterey County
- Document Title
- Implementation Projects on Livestock Facilities to Reduce Nutrient, Sediment and Pathogen Pollution
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project works with local livestock owners to implement Best Management Practices on their private property. The BMPs focus on improving water quality by addressing manure and erosion management. These implementation projects will result in a decrease of nutrients, sediments, and pathogens making their way into area waterways.
- Contact Information
Resource Conservation District, Monterey County
744 La Guardia Street, Building A
Salinas, CA 93905
Phone : (831) 424-1036
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15303, 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- None of the projects will affect sensitive areas or resources. All of the projects are on private property, will not have a negative effect on endangered and/or threatened species habitat and will not include wetlands restoration or disturbance. All of the projects have been determined not to have a significant effect on the environment and therefore shall be exempt from the provisions of CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.