Insatll Animal Resistance Trash Containers at Lake Clementine
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Insatll Animal Resistance Trash Containers at Lake Clementine
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Replace 10 existing open trash containers with 10 combined garbage and recycling bear-proof trash containers at the Lower Lake Clementine boat launch and day use area at Auburn State Recreation Area to prevent animals from getting into the garbage. Each trash container site will require some minor grading and excavation to a depth of 6" to install a reinforced concrete pad 48" x 66" x 4 1/2" deep. The trash containers will be anchored to concrete pads in the locations of existing open trash containers on disturbed ground.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 985-0205
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304, 15311
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project consists of minor alterations in the condition of land, water, and vegetation that do not involve the removal of healthy, scenic, mature trees and construction, or lpacement of minor structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.