Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-07-0438, Azevedo Pond Rehabilitation Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-07-0438, Azevedo Pond Rehabilitation Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Dredge up to 25,000 cubic yards of sediment from a pond, replace a pond culvert outlet and downdrain, screen the lower pond outlet, rock armor the dam face to halt wave erosion, and armor the culvert outfall.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2011
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- There will be no removal of healthy, mature, or scenic trees as a result of this project. The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.