Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-07-0512, Anthony C. Faga, Jr., One Permanent Culvert Installation on Cold Creek
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-07-0512, Anthony C. Faga, Jr., One Permanent Culvert Installation on Cold Creek
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install one permanent culvert crossing on Cold Creek. The project is between 2 adjacent stream crossings; one permanent crossing upstream of the project site and one bridge crossing downstream of the project site.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 928-4369
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare, or threatened species or their habitat. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.