Hollister Hills District Office Conference Room - Office
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Hollister Hills District Office Conference Room - Office
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project will consist of adding a partition wall in the conference room. The project will also consist of moving the storage closet door and reconfiguring the closet slightly adding 32 sf of storage space. The door jamb in the kitchen will be removed to open the space and the proper sized header will be placed in place of the door jamb. This will allow added office space and meet the needs of the growing staff at Hollister Hills District, as well as increase storage and create a usable space in the staff break room kitchen area.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (831) 636-5190
- San Benito
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project will involve interior alterations with the addition of an interior partition and other modifications to the interior of an existing structure.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.