River Access and Riparian Restoration on the San Joaquin River National Wildlife Refuge
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- River Access and Riparian Restoration on the San Joaquin River National Wildlife Refuge
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will be built on 55 acres of previously disturbed area and will include an interpretive center and small parking lot for public assess. The location is within the San Joaquin River National Wildlife Refuge and adjacent to a habitat restoration and enhancement project. The proposed public access area is located on a reclaimed dairy complex.
- Contact Information
Department of Water Resources, Division of Operations & Maintena
San Joaquin Field Division 4201 South Sabodan Street
Bakersfield, CA 93313-9639
Phone : (916) 574-0365
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 (d), and 15301(b)
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project involves minor alterations to land and water conveyances is a designated wildlife management area for purposes of fish and w3ildlife habitat enhancement an dplacement of mnor structures for purposes of public outreach.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.