2008 Riverside County Mountains Tree Planting
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Forestry and Fire Protection, Department of (California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection)
- Document Title
- 2008 Riverside County Mountains Tree Planting
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project consists of planting native conifer seedings in 4 areas that have been significantly impacted by drought and bark beetle tree mortality. The sites have received fuel treatments by the property owner, the Natural Resources Conservation Service and/or Riverside County Fire Dept. No additional site preparation is required to perform this project.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- We have checked the CNDDB to make sure there will be no potential adverse impacts to listed species or habitat. We have reviewed archaeological records and received a clearance from an Associate State Archaeologist. We utilized the Native American Contact List to provide those on the list a chance to comment on the project before it begins.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.