Repair Horizontal Drain Gallery
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 2
- Document Title
- Repair Horizontal Drain Gallery
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Repair and permanently restore horizontal drain gallery, under drain system, surface drainage and slope where a slide has occurred in the cut bank of SB I-5 about 0.5 mile south of Sims UC. The dimensions of the slide are ~180' long and 30' at the highest point above the edge of pavement. Thickness of the material that failed is 6' minimum. An optional disposal site is designated at PM 55.4 off NB I-5. No permits or right-of-way acquisition are required.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive PO Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3515
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will not result in any significant impacts to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.