Clear Recovery Zone 23 Culverts
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 2
- Document Title
- Clear Recovery Zone 23 Culverts
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Caltrans proposes to resize or replace, and/or extend to the Clear Recovery Zone limits, 23 culverts on SR 36 east of the Community of Westwood. The purpose of this project is to improve an aging culvert system by increasing capacity (some existing culverts are not in line with current standards), increase maintenance efficiency, protect the existing roadway and enhancing motorist safety by providing clear recovery areas.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive PO Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3655
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will not result in any significant impacts to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.