AT&T Easement at Irene Center School, Vacaville
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Corrections and Rehabilitation, Department of (California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation)
- Document Title
- AT&T Easement at Irene Center School, Vacaville
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project would grant an easement from the State of California, Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR) to Pacific Bell Telephone Company (a California Corporation doing business as AT&T California (AT&T)). The easement will allow AT&T to locate, construct, reconstruct, alter, use, maintain, inspect, repair, and remove an underground communication system. The communication system consists of underground conduits, wires, cables, manholes, hand-holes, and including above-ground markers and other appurtenant fixtures and equipment deemed necessary and will provide the Solano County Office of Education an updated and improved communication system. The work will be in accordance with City of Vacaville permit requirements and all conduit will be placed by directional bore method only, to avoid any disturbance to a drainage ditch. The splice box will be located along Alamo Drive in an area which has been disturbed and will therefore avoid the wet areas near the drainage ditch. All property areas will be restored to the original conditions that exist prior to the construction activity. All excavation site work adjacent the City Park and school facilities will be protected from all pedestrian and children at the end of each work day schedule. The length of time needed to complete the project is estimated to be 30 days.
- Contact Information
California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
9838 Old Placerville Road, Suite B
Sacramento, CA 95827
Phone : (916) 375-4031
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves minor public alteration in the condition of land, water, and/or vegetation which do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees and will not require grading of a slope equal to or exceeding ten percent, and will not affect the wet ditch area. The project does not affect biological resources or wildlife. This is one of a class of projects the Secretary for Resources has found does not have a significant effect on the environment, and therefore is declared to be categorically exempt from the requirement for preparing an environmental document.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.