Watershed Permit for Municipal and Industrial Wastewater Discharges of Mercury to San Francisco Bay, Issuance of New NPDES Permit
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 2 (San Francisco Bay), Oakland
- Document Title
- Watershed Permit for Municipal and Industrial Wastewater Discharges of Mercury to San Francisco Bay, Issuance of New NPDES Permit
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Watershed Permit establishes mercury limitations on the discharge of wastewater from more than 60 current NPDES permittees who together discharge over 600 million gallons per day of treated wastewater directly to San Francisco Bay.
- Contact Information
San Francisco Bay Regional Water Quality Control Board
1515 Clay Street, Suite 1400
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone : (510) 622-2478
- Alameda Contra Costa Marin Napa Solano Sonoma
- Other Location Info
- The project covered more than 60 different facilities located in the nine counties surrounding San Francisco Bay.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- CA Water Code Section 13389
- Reasons for Exemption
- Because project is adoption of waste discharge requirements.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.