Draft Remedial Action Plan, Davis Chemical Site
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- Draft Remedial Action Plan, Davis Chemical Site
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is for the approval of a Draft Remedial Action Plan (DRAP) submitted by Environ International Corporation on November 30, 2006 for the Davis Chemical site by DTSC pursuant to Health and Safety Code chapter 6.8. The objective of the DRAP is to address volatile organic compounds (VOCs) that are present in soils at the Site by performing soil vapor extraction (SVE).
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
Hazardous Waste Management Program 5796 Corporate Avenue
Cypress, CA 90630
Phone : (714) 484-5478
- Los Angeles Los Angeles, City of
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- It can be seen with certainty that there is no possibility that the activity in question may have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.