Crimson California 10 Inch Crude Oil Pipeline Repairs
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Crimson California 10 Inch Crude Oil Pipeline Repairs
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will involve repair of a Crude Oil Pipeline at one location within Topanga State Park. Crimson California Pipeline, the owner of the 10 inch Crude Oil Pipeline, will repair a dent in a portion of the pipeline. Any dents within the pipeline require repair under the U.S. Department of Transportation guidelines.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (818) 880-0350
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. There will be negligible or no expansion of existing use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.