U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Adminstration, Bluff Creek Road Culvert Replacement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Adminstration, Bluff Creek Road Culvert Replacement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the project is to replace an existing deteriorated culvert on an ephemeral stream with a shorter and larger diameter culvert that will pass flows from a 100-year storm event. The project involves removal of an existing 128-foot long and 6-foot diameter corrugated metal culvert and replacement with an 88-foot long and 7-foot diameter corrugated metal culvert in the same alignment.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2801
- Other Location Info
- near Weitchpec
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project invovles the replacement of an existing culvert involving no expansion of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.