Plant Native Blue Oak Trees at Lake Natoma
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Plant Native Blue Oak Trees at Lake Natoma
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Plant 150 blue oak trees at Lake Natoma in various locations from Alder Creek to Nimbus Flat at Folsom Lake State Recreation Area for resource management and landscape enhancement. Prior to the start of work, DPR staff will treat the areas selected for seedlings with a herbicide containing the active ingredient Glyphosate to kill annual grasses and other weedy vegetation. Trees will be planted 12' to 25' apart and holes will be excavated ~12" wide x 15" deep.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 988-0205
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of minor alteration to the land and is included as "resource management project" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities, in accordance with CCR S 15300.4 and does not exceed five acres in size to assure the maintenance, restoration, enhancement or protection of habitat for fish, plants or wildlife.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.