Post Replacement and Gate Repair
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Post Replacement and Gate Repair
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Replaced rotted gate posts, various fence posts and repair 2 redwood gates on the South and West side of the Temple lawn at Weaverville-Joss House State Historic Park to maintain the facility. Work will remove gates, repair with restoration product Abatron, and paint to match existing fence; cut mortise holes in posts to receive the tenons, install 2 new posts for each gate and reinstall. Posts will be removed and the holes dug out to a depth of 2' using concrete for installation of the new posts.
- Contact Information
H. Woody Elliott
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (530) 538-2200
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the repair and minor alteration of existing facilities involving negligible or no expansion beyond current use, included as "building (non-historic) or fence repairs" on the Department of Recreation's list of exempt activities, in accordance with CCR S15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.