Historic Rose and Vegetable Garden - Estudillo House (07-08-SD-21)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Historic Rose and Vegetable Garden - Estudillo House (07-08-SD-21)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project consists of the planting of a heritage rose grouping garden to be planted in the back courtyard of the Casa De Estudillo, a historic structure located in Old Town San Diego State Historic Park. The garden will be in a rectangular wooden box with cyclone fencing base and textile lining. The boxes will be placed away from wall adjacent to the adobe wall along San Diego Avenue. A similar raised bed (raised wooden box, cyclone fencing base, and textile lined) will be placed on the opposite side of the courtyard with a kitchen garden containing herbs and vegetables.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 688-3322
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. A resource ecologist will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to natural resources. An archaeologist will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to cultural resources. Project does not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.