Wildland and livestock grazing / RR (Rural Residential) and U (Unclassified) / Single Family Residential and Agriculture
The Valley Springs Public Utilities District is proposing a water facility development project on portions of the identified parcels. Specific project actions will include:
- Digging of a water producing cased well;
- Construction of a well head facility including a concrete pad, electrical service system, pump, chlorinating system, emergency generator, and a perimeter chain-link fence enclosing up to 1/4 acre;
- Placement of approximately 2,600 feet of 10-inch water pipe within a trench that is to be approximately 2 feet wide and 4 feet deep;
- Placement of a 200,000 gallon steel water tank with an associated concrete pad and a perimeter chain-link fence enclosing up to an acre; and
- Construction of approximately 1,000 feet of 16-foot wide, naturally surfaced, access road.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.