Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-07-0699, Oregon Slough and Button Hollow, Tributary to the Shasta River
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-07-0699, Oregon Slough and Button Hollow, Tributary to the Shasta River
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Installation of 2 pipelines across the Oregon Slough (one 18" and one 10") and an 18" pipeline across Button Hollow.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2675
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- There will be no removal of heatlhy, mature, scenic trees as a result of this project. The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.