Rehabilitation of Sewer Lift Stations
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Rehabilitation of Sewer Lift Stations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Replace 2 lift stations and associated equipment within the Day Use and Group Campground areas of San Luis Reservoir State Recreation Area to comply with health and safety standards. In the Group Campground Area, work will excavate a 21' diameter circle 10' deep tapering to 11' across at the base to replace the existing well.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8779
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15302, 15303, 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of maintenance or minor alteration of existing facilities involving no expansion of use beyond current levels.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.