Reconstruct the Existing Interchange/Overcrossing Structure
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Reconstruct the Existing Interchange/Overcrossing Structure
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Reconstruct the existing interchange and existing overcrossing structure located at the intersection of Interstate 5 (I-5) and South Avenue. Improvements are also proposed for the intersection of Old Highway 99W and South Avenue. Both intersections are located in the City of Corning in Tehama County. The project will provide capacity and operational improvements at the intersections of I-5 and South Avenue, and Old Highway 99W and South Avenue.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive PO Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3302
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will not result in any significant impacts to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.