San Joaquin River Bridge Emergency Repair
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 10
- Document Title
- San Joaquin River Bridge Emergency Repair
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- An emergency project to prevent imminent failure of the San Joaquin River Birdge (Bridge No. 39-0211) on State Route 165 in Merced County. Severe underwater damage to the bridge foundation was discovered during routine inspections on January 16, 2008, and a support structure must be built to prevent the possibility of bridge failure.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 10
1976 E. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Stockton, CA 95205
Phone : (209) 948-3825
- Other Location Info
- South of the community of Stevinson
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Emergency Project
- Type, Section or Code
- 21080(b)(4); 15269(b)(c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- It involves emergency repairs to publicly-owned service facilities necessary to maintain service essential tot he public health, safety or welfare.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.