California Training Facility - Minor Alterations Maintenance and Replacemetn
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR)
- Document Title
- California Training Facility - Minor Alterations Maintenance and Replacemetn
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- In 2003 the method of disinfecting the potable water at CTF was changed from gas chlorination (gas chlorine in 150lb cylinders) to sodium hypo chlorination (liquid sodium hypochlorite in 50-gallon plastic containers). The California Department of Public Health, Drinking Water Program inspected the CTF facility in 2006 and found the change in chlorination method. Since this is a different method of water treatment, the drinking water regulations require a permit amendment for the water system.
- Contact Information
California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
Planning, Acquisition and Design 9838 Old Placerville Road , Suite B
Sacramento, CA 94283-0001
Phone : (916) 255-2165
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project was completed in 2003 and involves installing a different water treatment process at CTF Soledad.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.