Application to Appropriate Water Application #30808
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Application to Appropriate Water Application #30808
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Application 30808 requests a water right permit to continue collecting 10 acre-feet per annum (afa) in an existing reservoir. The applicant has documented that the reservoir was in existence prior to 1974. Pursuant to Application 30808, water will be used for irrigation of 16 acres of grapes.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board, Headquarters
1001 I Street, 14th Floor P.O. Box 2000
Sacramento, CA 95812-2000
Phone : (916) 341-5363
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will not cause significant adverse impacts on any sensitive environment and will not result in signinficant cumulative impacts.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.