Department of Prks and Recreation Delta Meadows, Locke Boarding House Improvements
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Department of Prks and Recreation Delta Meadows, Locke Boarding House Improvements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project consists of less than 1/2 acre and will grant the Department of Parks and Recreation an easement to allow improvements to the Locke Boarding House. In April 2005, State Parks acquired the Locke Boarding House from Locke Property Development, Inc. Plans are under way to use grant money to convert the boarding house into a museum. The Boarding House requires rehabilitation and proposes to construct a geothermal heating and cooling system for the purposes of providing mor energy efficiency tot he Building.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8694
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15331 - Class 31
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves land acquisition to provide access for the historical building's improvements to the heating and cooling system.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.