King Mountain Park Mutual Water Company 2005 SRF Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- King Mountain Park Mutual Water Company 2005 SRF Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- To replace Rosedale filter wtih an ultra-filtration system, add pre-filter for turbidity reduction, and add settling tanks for backwash flow. The new filter will be placed inside a 2 x 4 x 6 foot high enclosure; the settling tank will be placed on a new 6 x 12 foot concrete pad.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health Services
850 Marina Bay Parkway Bldg. P, Second Floor
Richmond, CA 94804-6403
Phone : (916) 449-5641
- San Mateo
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This is to advise the California Dept. of Health Services, approved a $24,880 loan on January 10, 2008, from the SDWSRF Program.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.