Temecula FFS - Tree Removal Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Forestry and Fire Protection, Department of (California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection)
- Document Title
- Temecula FFS - Tree Removal Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of removing two non-native pine trees that have been used for landscaping purposes but are now starting to cause damage to the foundations of the gas house and the concrete apron of the apparatus bay.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is the removal of two non-native pine trees that were planted for landscaping purposes at the Temecula Forest Fire Station. The tree species selected was inappropriate for the location and were planted too close to improvements.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.