Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-07-0379, Elder and Dibble Creeks, Tributary to the Sacramento River
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-07-0379, Elder and Dibble Creeks, Tributary to the Sacramento River
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project will construct interlocking sheet pile weirs to restore channel elevations and provide fish passage at the existing Elder and Dibble Creek crossings on I-5.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2281
- Red Bluff
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project includes minor alterations to the stream channel and existing highway facilities to alleviate channel scour and provide for fish passage. The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.