Proposed South Region Elementary School No. 7, Removal Action Workplan
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- Proposed South Region Elementary School No. 7, Removal Action Workplan
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project involves the DTSC approval of a Removal Action Workplan submitted by the Los Angeles Unified School District which will be carried out at the Proposed South Region Elementary School No. 7 site for the excavation and off-site disposal of soils contaminated with lead, organochlorine pesticides, and poly aromatic hydrocarbons.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
5796 Corporate Avenue
Cypress, CA 90630
Phone : (714) 484-5468
- Los Angeles Los Angeles, City of
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor cleanup actions taken to mitigate or eliminate the release of a hazardous waste or hazardous substances.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.