Culp Valley Trail - Accessibility Improvements
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Culp Valley Trail - Accessibility Improvements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project proposes to reroute the existing Culp Valley Overlook Trail to meet accessibility requirements and guidelines. The trail reroute will also correct drainage issues and improve the visitor experience. Approximately .3 miles of the existing trail will be rerouted and trail features will include rock retaining walls, imported aggregate/soil stabilized surface, two overlooks, ~150 sf each, interpretive panels and directional signs, accessible benches, one ~40 sf passing space, rock armored trail segments, and one puncheon/boardwalk section, ~10' long.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 220-5300
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. A resource ecologist will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to natural resources. An archaelogist will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to cultural resources. There will be negligible or no expansion of existing use. Consists of construction of limited numbers of new, small facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.