Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-07-0283; Thomes Creek, tributary to the Sacramento River
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-07-0283; Thomes Creek, tributary to the Sacramento River
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Installing temporary stream crossings, diverting the stream around the work area, excavating the streambed, removing the streambed, removing riparian vegetation, installing rock slope protection at bridge abutments, using mechanical and chemical methods to eradicate Arundo donax (giant reed) and Tamarisk spp. (salt cedar) within and adjacent to the work area, and placing approximately 1,713 cubic-yards of clean, washed one-to four-inch gravel spawning gravel over approximately 2.12 acres of streambed.
- Contact Information
Teri L. Moore
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2867
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302 (c) - Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.