Sunset Maintenance Yard Improvements
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Sunset Maintenance Yard Improvements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Improve the existing developed maintenance yard at Sunset State Beach to provide weather protection for storage materials, increase storage space and provide greater security. Work will install a roof structure over 2 existing 8 foot x 40 foot metal storage containers sited on concrete pads; construct an 18 foot x 40 foot lumber rack with siding and gabled roof; extend an existing 6 foot high perimeter chain link fence by 300 feet; and remove an existing dilapidated trailer currently used for storage.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Santa Cruz District 303 Big Trees Park Road
Felton, CA 95018-9660
Phone : (831) 335-6385
- Santa Cruz
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the location of new, small minor structures, included as "construction or installation of park facilities" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities in accordance with CCR Section 15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.