Proposed Valley Region Elementary School No. 10
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- Proposed Valley Region Elementary School No. 10
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project involves the Department of Toxic Substances Control (DTSC) approval of a Removal Action Workplan (RAW) which will be carried out at the Proposed Valley Region Elementary School No. 10 (Site) for the excavation and off-site disposal of soils contaminated with arsenic, lead, chlordane and dieldrin.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
1011 North Grandview Avenue
Glendale, CA 91201
Phone : (818) 551-2834
- Los Angeles Los Angeles, City of
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor Cleanup action to be taken to prevent, minimize, or eliminate the release or threat of threat of release of a hazardous waste or hazardous substance.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.