Tract 1971 - TZH Investments, Inc.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Shasta County
- Document Title
- Tract 1971 - TZH Investments, Inc.
- Document Type
- MND - Mitigated Negative Declaration
- Present Land Use
- The present land use is residential. Land use to the west of the project site is medium-density residential, to the north and south is low-density residential, and to the east is vacant. The present zoning is One-Family Residential (R-1). The General Plan land use designation is Suburban Residential (SR).
- Document Description
- The applicants have requested approval of a seven-parcel land division of a 2.62-acre parcel. The resulting parcels would range in size from 7,617 square feet to 46,209 square feet.
- Contact Information
Shasta County Department of Resource Management
1855 Placer Street, Suite 103
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-5532
- Cross Streets
- Quartz Hill Road and Keswick Dam Road
- Total Acres
- Parcel #
- Buckeye Elementary and Middle
- Sacramento River and Keswick Reservoir
Notice of Completion
- Review Period Start
- Review Period End
- Development Type
- Residential (7 Units, 2.62 Acres)
- Local Action
- Project Issues
- Air Quality Archaeologic-Historic Noise
- Reviewing Agencies
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Northern and Eureka Region 1 California Department of Parks and Recreation California Department of Transportation, District 2 California Highway Patrol California Native American Heritage Commission California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Central Valley Redding Region 5 Department of Toxic Substances Control Office of Historic Preservation Resources Agency Department of Water Resources
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.