Accessibility Improvement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Accessibility Improvement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Construct a 4 foot wide 12 foot long concrete walkway to meet Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) specifications that will tie into an existing walkway to accommodate wheel chair access at Seacliff State Beach. Convert an existing 4 foot wide, 190 foot long decomposed granite walkway to an asphalt surfaced walkway. Install two informational signs. Modify one existing ADA parking space to conform to new design standards.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Santa Cruz District 303 Big Trees Park Road
Felton, CA 95018-9660
Phone : (831) 335-6385
- Santa Cruz
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the repair, maintenance, or minor alteration of existing structures, facilities, or features involving no expansion beyond current use and is included as "modifications of existing facilities for handicap access" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities in accordance with CCR Section 15301.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.