Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-07-0413, Burgin Subdivision Project, Del Norte County
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-07-0413, Burgin Subdivision Project, Del Norte County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Modify approximately 150 feet of stream channel and revegetate with native riparian tree species. Work will take place when the stream is dry.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2011
- Del Norte
- Other Location Info
- Unnamed tributary to the Middle Fork Smith River, adjacent to the Gasquet Airport via Gasquet Flat Road.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to realign 150 feet of intermittent stream channel, and maintain and plant a riparian buffer with native tree species. There will be no removal of healthy, mature, or scenic trees as a result of this project. The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.