Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-07-0364, Lawrence Ranch Wildlife Pasture Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-07-0364, Lawrence Ranch Wildlife Pasture Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Reinstallation of water diversion and irrigation system for the irrigation of an approximate 30-acre pastureland for wildlife enhancement purposes.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 836-1557
- Other Location Info
- Approximately 2 miles north of Hearst.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves the installation, maintenance, and use of a surface water diversion and irrigation system for the purposes of irrigation of pasturelands adjacent to the Main Stem Eel River and for the enhancement of wildlife habitat. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare, or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.