Bilingual Rip Current and Steep Beach Signs
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Coastal Conservancy, California State (California State Coastal Conservancy)
- Document Title
- Bilingual Rip Current and Steep Beach Signs
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves the production and distribution of signs in Spanish and English to be posted by local public entities at coastal beaches in California.
- Contact Information
California State Coastal Conservancy
1330 Broadway, 13th Floor
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone : (510) 286-7029
- Other Location Info
- Other Coastal Counties in California
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The signs will be posted at local, state and federally managed beach accesses and will not be placed in sensitive habitat along the beaches. The project is exempt as it involves minor alteration of existing public facilities, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.