South Oso Flaco Prescribed Burn, Oceano Dunes State Vehicular Recreation Area
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- South Oso Flaco Prescribed Burn, Oceano Dunes State Vehicular Recreation Area
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Approximately a 157.7 acre site in the South Oso Flaco foredunes will be burned to remove Ammophila arenaria (European beachgrass), a nonnative, invasive plant species. The site is bordered by shoreline to the west, and open dunes to the north, south and east. There are no structures on or immediately adjacent to the site, and the site has not been previously disturbed by development.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (805) 773-7180
- San Luis Obispo
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is the minor alteration in the condition of the land and will not have a detrimental effect on the environment, archaeological site, or sensitive natural resources.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.