Upper Ranch Play Area Restoration - Hollister Hills State Vehicular Recreation Area SVRA
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Upper Ranch Play Area Restoration - Hollister Hills State Vehicular Recreation Area SVRA
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project will restore a 4X4 play area to improve the visual impact and reduce erosion and sediment loss. Tasks include: restoring native vegetation, restoring soil to natural grade, removing un-needed culverts, and construction a sustainable 4X4 trail through the area. This will improve wildlife habitat and reduce soil erosion and loss. All work will be done in the dry season and any vegetation removed will be retained and used as cover. Seed will be spread in the late summer or early fall.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (831) 636-5172
- San Benito
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Proposed project will be the minor alteration in the condition of the land and will not have a detrimental effect on the environment, archaeological site, or wildlife species.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.