Parking Shade Ramadas - Ocotillo Wells State Vehicular Recreation Area
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Parking Shade Ramadas - Ocotillo Wells State Vehicular Recreation Area
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project will construct two parking shade ramadas. The ramadas are 72' long and 18' wide. For the project pad, both structures will involve leveling of surface, not to be disturbed below 6". They will also include post installation to a depth of 3' by 9" in circumference. The relocation of non-endangered plants will be completed if possible.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (760) 767-0162
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Proposed project will be the construction of a limited small facility and will not have a detrimental effect on the environment, archaeological site, or wildlife species.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.