Pedro Point Headlands Invasive Control and Trail Enhancement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Coastal Conservancy, California State (California State Coastal Conservancy)
- Document Title
- Pedro Point Headlands Invasive Control and Trail Enhancement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- A Pedro Point Headland volunteer-based stewardship program to be developed and implemented to solve Coastal Trail accesss issues to: make existing trails safe through rails, signage, prevent erosion, and enhance native habitat restoration.
- Contact Information
California State Coastal Conservancy
1330 Broadway, Suite 1300
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone : (510) 286-0325
- San Mateo
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301(i), 15304, 15301, 15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- It involves the maintenance of stream channels (15301(i), minor alterations to land (15304), improvement to existing trail (15301), and replacement/reconstruction of same existing site structure (15302).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.