Local Community Enhancing Napa River Ecological Reserve
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Coastal Conservancy, California State (California State Coastal Conservancy)
- Document Title
- Local Community Enhancing Napa River Ecological Reserve
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Community members and students will enhance and improve habitat and open space conditions at the Napa River Ecological Reserve. Intensive habitat mapping, planning, and restoration will occure on the west side of the Napa River, to include: planting native vegetation, improve portion of existing trail, which will incorporate environmental education as part of the hands-on experience.
- Contact Information
California State Coastal Conservancy
1330 Broadway, Suite 1100
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone : (510) 286-0332
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301(i), 01;15304, 15333, 15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- It involves the maintenance of stream channels (15301(i), minor alterations to land (15304), improvement to existing trail (15301), and replacement/reconstruction of same existing site structure (15302).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.