Codornices Creek Watershed Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Coastal Conservancy, California State (California State Coastal Conservancy)
- Document Title
- Codornices Creek Watershed Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project partners and volunteers will plant native vegetaion and make trail improvements at Codornices Creek as part of a larger riparian and creek restoration effort.
- Contact Information
California State Coastal Conservancy
1330 Broadway, Suite 1100
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone : (510) 286-0325
- Albany Berkeley
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301(i); 15304; 15333; 15301, 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- It involves the maintenance of stream channels (15301(i), minor alterations to land (15304), small habitat restoration project (15333), improvement to existing trail (15301), and replacement/reconstruction of same existing site structure (15302).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.