Repairs to Historic Residence/ADA Accessible
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Repairs to Historic Residence/ADA Accessible
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- A 1935 bungalow with original heating, plumbing and electrical will be upgraded for these services; replacement of asbestos tiling on floors and lead-based painted surfaces; ADA retrofits to bathroom shower, and sink, install exterior ramps.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (949) 497-1421
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. An archaeologist will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to cultural resources. There will be negligible or no expansion of existing use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.